Hello! We’re looking for someone located in the Salt Lake City Utah area who:
- has experience selling merch for either a touring artist or a venue
- has had to track and settle merch at the end of the night
- and is available on July 1st to sell merch at Bryan’s CD Release Party.
If this is you, please email us below.
Hello! We are are looking for 7 marketing and promotions interns, one in each of the following areas:
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Southern MD
- Boston, MA
- Woodstock, VT
- Penn State, PA
- Baltimore, MD
All training will be offered through Backstage Development via regular online meetings, starting asap and lasting until July. Your primary responsibilities would be to:
- Help with building up hype via social media and local press
- Contacting local press, radio stations, local newspapers, local online sites, and any other local resources.
In addition to training and references, each intern will receive:
- 2 tickets to show
- potential future opportunities
We will also be recording fan numbers for each locale. At the conclusion of the internship, we will look to see how much each area has increased numerically and at how much promotion has been done. Based off those two things, we will choose one intern who has contributed the most to Bryan’s promotion. The chosen intern will receive $250.
- Be able to meet online at least twice per week in addition to working independently***
- Have a reliable computer and internet connection
- Excellent communication and writing skills
If you are interested, please apply below: